COMPETITION: Design our new Reading Challenge ‘bookmark’ record sheets
Calling all HBI children … We are redesigning our Reading Challenge Bookmarks and would love your help! We are changing their shape and look so they work better on Seesaw. Instead of being a tall thin shape, it will now be a rectangle which fits a tablet or computer screen.
- ✏️ Can you create a design that will be the background to your year group’s new bookmark?
- ✏️ You could draw books, your favourite books or author, anything you like that is related to books or reading.
- ✏️ You do not need to add the ‘sticker’ boxes. These will be added by school, on top of the chosen designs.
- ✏️ Use the template provided to enter.
Your designs should be submitted, by the deadline, via Seesaw or your year group email.
- 📧 Reception: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📧 Year 1: email@example.com
- 📧 Year 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Allen will then pick a winner for each year group. From Summer 2 half term we will use your design for the background of your year groups reading challenge records!
‼️ How exciting ‼️
🗓 If you are up for the challenge get your entries in by 6pm on Monday 24 May.
PARENTS/CARERS You can print the PDF template via the Seesaw instructions image, or from the year group Google Drives